Thursday, July 23, 2015

Momma Fran: daily update 7/23/2015

My daughter flew in a couple of days ago. She was able to cancel her vacation when her brother went into crisis
I'm so glad she's here.
She makes us remember to eat lots of vegetables and take care of ourselves
She reminds us that we are no good to anyone if we fall apart. She tells her dad eat less sugar ! And reminds me to walk more and stretch.
My husband complains but eats when she cooks even if he hates onions !
She even came up with a Broadway musical song for Marqus to make him laugh his way thru the deep breathing and coughing.
Her friends from DC sent make the most beautiful flowers. Makes the room feel sunny!!
Thank you so much
I know it was hard to be so far away
On vacation and hear that Marqus had went into one of the worst crisis ever.
He keep saying stay on your vacation but she come hear him and all the ICU background noise and there was no way she wasn't coming home.
His older brother was home for 5 days too.
He works outside the USA so it was good everyone was here.
All Ashley's homemade food will help him heal faster.
Also her jokes and funny songs.
She has that quality from her dad.
Marqus aunts friends and cousins came by he was very happy.
I'm pretty stressed out and beat down so
I am so grateful for family and friends.
Good night everyone. I will keep updates coming.
He is in room 422 Edwards Hospital
Naperville

No comments:

Post a Comment