Saturday, January 4, 2014

Momma Fran: End of 2013 thoughts

2013 is over and done and 2014 has begun i have to say the year was one tuff year due to sum events that i had no control over. But i plan to go hard in this year. I have to be honest about the film as i said before the film has been put on hold and i feel really bad that it's on hold but making a film is hard so making a film, writing a book all with poor health is even harder. I want to let everyone whom i touch with what im doing know that every day i think of how i can get. The film back on track and finish Sick Cells. I know that a lot of times our community gets pushed aside i won't let that to happen. Being so close to a goal and dream my focus and judgement was bad and lax in some aspects and events i had no control over really hurt the film and my work in a bad way. But i won't give up on this film. Getting the project back on track is one of my new years resolution along with film done, book published, And stay out of the hospital. I look at every new year like a rebirth a way to correct the mistakes of the years prior. Getting back on track is gunna take a few months but im heading to DC to speak to the FDA about sickle cell, Then i am being interviewed for another magazine thats for sickle cell anemia. The publication is sold world wide and full of great information on all aspects of sickle cell. "As one door closes another opens" Happy 2014 to the sickle cell community and my family love all you and i hope you all have a prosperous and healthy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment