Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Message from Marqus

Guess who's on there way to DC thats right this guy! From the film, book, and now this. I will be on a plane in a few. Heading to DC to make the future for sickle cell brighter. I am going to a FDA to talk about the future of sickle cell in this country. So i can say our future is getting brighter and brighter with each move i make and breath i take. So Ronnie, Rob, D'angelo(R.I.P.) everything you all have been through will get better. I'll carry your voices with me. Each move i made has been to get our community the brightest future we so deserve. All the pain, suffering, and loss is with me in my heart soul, and life has lead me. Having the man up top walking with me is why my legacy will live on. So its been a hell of a journey and its no were close to being done. So to the sickle cell community and family's keep walking with me and add your voice to mine. From the newly diagnosed to the ones who were lost. I wake up each day with how I'll keep blazing the path for the future. After this if i make the right moves i hope to help draft a bill that would change protocol for sickle cell across the whole country. I go to bed knowing that with these angels at my side i cant lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment