Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Flu and Computers

OK by now you are probably wondering what the two have to do with each other? Well I have the flu. You know Murphy's law . So I cant talk because I will cough as if my lung wants to jump out and my body hurts too much to hold the phone ! My bright idea was to catch up on all the blogs I havent written. LOL!!!!! I just got them working again with a new password etc!!!
These darn computers , numbers , log ons passwords etc friends or worst nightmares!!!
AND as we all know a PC virus can always make you wish you had the FLU!!!!!

So after this labor intensive day of nebulizer treatments, attractive flannel bathrobes, all the hot tea, cough medicine and honey a person can drink I am now ready to blog.

We can only hope that the side effects of the wonderful drug prednisone will keep me awake long enough to write. Hopefully that is all it does??? It has been known to turn me into a NUT Job and to cause me to cook dinner at 3am.

By the way have you also noticed that the minute you lose your voice someone HAS to speak with you or asks questions that require more than a nodd?

Ok so the light at the end of the tunnel is this is day 6 of this illness hopefully no more fevers.
Next Marqus got Tammaflu at his doctors visit today yeah !! He doesnt need this.

Well rest well enjoy your dinners please check out our web site it is growing daily.
We have so much more to share after the conference. And I have so much to blog about .

Thank you for listening have a cup of tea and think for Me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment