Sunday, February 28, 2016

Updates on Marqus' Condition: Hospitalization 01/28/2016


So it will be lots of warm packs and elevation for that bruised puffy arm.
Then in the middle of our 2 hr dressing change for his wounds the second IV infiltrated . Now the entire arm looks puffy from hand to shoulder.
So, I am in the waiting room while they try a bedside PICC if that fails it's off to interventional radiology.
His Hg is 6.5 and he needs blood.
Good news the creatinine (kidney function test) is back to normal.
Auntie Yma came to the hospital this morning and held us up for prayer we really need that now. She gave us some wonderful Gospel songs to listen to.
Also my amazing friends at work donated 260 hrs of leave to me!!!
Without that I would have been forced to basically retire broke and before I'm ready. The other choice would have meant not being fully able to care for Marqus .
Ok well just an update ...will try not to be too battle weary. I know Marqus is pretty beat down worn out and frustrated .
So I'm praying for more strength. - Momma Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment